Healthy Sleep - Natural Sleep Aid - 60 Veggie Capsules
- ★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Have a good night's sleep or your Money Back, no questions asked!
- ★ QUALITY SLEEP: Designed to aid the body in obtaining a healthy amount of sleep, this premium and unique proprietary blend of natural ingredients includes Melatonin, Chamomile, Vitamin B6, L-Tryptophan, Valerian, Chamomile, L-Taurine, St. John’s Wort, Gaba, Skullcap, L-Theanine and Ashwaganda. Ours is a complete supplement that may help promote a healthy sleep cycle, decrease chronic pain, reduce anxiety, calm brain activity and regulate the body to aid in falling and staying asleep.
- ★ NATURAL, NON-GMO, DAIRY FREE and SOY FREE: No antibiotics, no preservatives, no binders, no yeast, no sugar, no starch, no artificial colors/flavors, no cholesterol, NO SIDE EFFECTS!
- ★ EFFECTIVE NIGHT RELIEF: Beat the stress and feel at ease with our alternative medicine remedy. Our dietary capsules, containing relaxing vitamins, minerals and herbs, aim to assist you in feeling relaxed at night while energized throughout the day. Take tablets as part of a balanced diet.
- ★ GET RESTFUL SLEEP NOW! Don't compromise your health by using cheap products of questionable quality. Choose the most efficient and pure supplement with maximum results, Healthy Sleep by Healthy One Nutrition Natural Sleep Aid Formula. This and all our products are MADE IN THE U.S.A. in an FDA-Registered facility. This product is GMP-certified to assure the highest quality and purity.
Antioxidant and free radical scavenger that supports the immune system and helps control the natural cycle of sleeping (including REM)
Herb used for centuries to promote restful sleep.
Herb traditionally used to calm anxiety and relax muscles.
L - TRYPTOPHAN
An essential amino acid. After absorbing L-tryptophan, our bodies convert it to niacin & 5-HTP, and then to serotonin.
A “neuro-inhibitory transmitter” produced naturally in our brains to help calm our minds.
Botanical used for centuries in herbal tradition for it’s calming effects- perfect for encouraging a deep, restful night’s sleep.
History of this herb from the mint family can be traced back to Ancient Greece, where it’s soothing qualities were used to promote relaxation and healthy sleep.
Most recognized for it’s use in brewing beer, hops has also been used to promote a good night’s sleep since 9th century Europe, when workers in the hops field were often caught falling asleep on the job!